1. Acceptance of terms
2. Use and restrictions
3. ONLINE SHOP TERMS
Alba Artisan Boutique Press reserves the right at any time to modify prices or descriptions of products or discontinue products without notice. Certain products may be available exclusively online through the site. Alba Artisan Boutique Press reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products that it offers. Alba Artisan Boutique Press has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of its products. Alba Artisan Boutique Press cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Alba Artisan Boutique Press reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of its products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Alba Artisan Boutique Press may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
Alba Artisan Boutique Press reserves the right to refuse any order you place with the site. Alba Artisan Boutique Press may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that Alba Artisan Boutique Press makes a change to or cancel an order, Alba Artisan Boutique Press may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Alba Artisan Boutique Press reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in its sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at the site shop. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that Alba Artisan Boutique Press can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the “marks”) that appear on the site are proprietary to Alba Artisan Boutique Press or such marks’ respective owners. You may not display or reproduce the marks other than with the prior written consent of Alba Artisan Boutique Press, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any content.
You further agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise make available on this site any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right owned by a third party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any submission that you make.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all submissions posted by you on or through this site or otherwise have the right to grant the licenses to Alba Artisan Boutique Press set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your submissions on or through this site does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, trademark rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing any person by reason of any submissions posted by you to or through this site.
When submitting submissions to or otherwise using this site and/or the services, you agree not to, without limitation:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
- Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Alter the opinions, goals, profiles or comments posted by others on this site.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. Alba Artisan Boutique Press reserves the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Alba Artisan Boutique Press’s discretion, Alba Artisan Boutique Press will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this site or on the internet.
These prohibitions do not require Alba Artisan Boutique Press to monitor, police or remove any submissions or other information submitted by you or any other user.
If you submit any feedback or ideas about our products and services to this site, you hereby assign and agree to assign to Alba Artisan Boutique Press all right, title and interest in and to such feedback.
Any content offered or posted on the site is subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Alba Artisan Boutique Press reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the use or purchase of, or access to, any products, services or content offered through the site, at any time and from time to time.
9. Links to third party websites
The site may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than Alba Artisan Boutique Press. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Alba Artisan Boutique Press does not control such websites, and is not responsible for the content, products, services or information offered by any third parties. The inclusion of links to such websites on the site does not imply any endorsement of any website or the content, products or services offered, advertised, endorsed or promoted by any third party, or of any company or person. If you decide to access any third party websites or acquire any third party products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies imposed by such third parties.
10. Warranties and disclaimer
11. Limitation of liability
Alba Artisan Boutique Press and its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, multiplied or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether or not such party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether under contract, tort or any other theory, including, without limitation, arising out of or in connection with any loss or other damages in connection with any unavailability or nonperformance of the site, errors, omissions, viruses and malicious code. These limitations will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
12. Copyright and trademark infringement
Alba Artisan Boutique Press respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our site, please provide Alba Artisan Boutique Press’s designated agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the site, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Alba Artisan Boutique Press to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Alba Artisan Boutique Press to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Alba Artisan Boutique Press’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com
Please also note that for copyright infringements under the copyright act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
13. Governing law
Updated: 19 November, 2017